Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards! is a crossover video game produced by Fox containing elements from Futurama and four other animated series (American Dad, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy, King Of The Hill). It is a free-to-play collectible cards game (with strong incentives for buying in-game materials with cash) released on several platforms such as the App Store, Google Play, Steam and Kongregate.com on December 2016.
In Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards!, the player builds a deck of cards from various characters and items to duel opponent decks. Items and characters can be combined to spawn a new more powerful card (combo examples below).
Here are the basic Futurama-themed cards available.
- 20 Big Boys (money)
- Blernsball (sports)
- Dr. FlimFlam's miracle cream
- Elzar's Fine Cuisine (restaurant)
- Holophonor Hits (music)
- Marmoset Pajamas (costume)
- Mars University (school)
- Mom's Homestyle X-Cube 360
- Olde Fortran Malt Liquor (alcohol)
- Planet Express Ship (aircraft)
- Thundercougarfalconbird (land vehicle)
- Vitruvian Man (art)
- Dr. Zoidberg + Weapon -> Claw-Plach
- Dr. Zoidberg + Money -> Clothes Made of Cash
- Dr. Zoidberg + Toy -> Cuddly Little Pet Slinky
- Dr. Zoidberg + Alcohol -> Drunk Zoidberg
- Dr. Zoidberg + Music -> Heckler Zoidberg
- Dr. Zoidberg + Art -> The Last Supper
- Dr. Zoidberg + Restaurant -> Singing Busboy
- Dr. Zoidberg + Land Vehicle -> Sperm Rider
And so on...