Conan O'Brien's head
|Conan O'Brien's head|
|Date of birth||18 April, 1963|
|Planet of origin||Earth, United States, Massachusetts|
|First appearance||"Xmas Story" (2ACV04)|
|Voiced by||Conan O'Brien|
- This article is about the Futurama character. For the television host, see Conan O'Brien.
- For other uses, see O'Brien.
O'Brien claims that he lost his "freakishly long legs" in the War of 2012, and compares himself to Bender with what he has and what Bender doesn't; a soul and freckles. Only the latter convinced Bender that O'Brien had something he wanted.
 Additional Info
- Conan has part of his head above the jar's tip. It is the same case with Penn Jillette. This is likely due to the fact that they are both tall men.
- Conan also appears in a deleted scene, where he is frozen and cries for help, Turanga Leela thinks he is making a joke on political affairs, and comments that "[he] still got it".
- In "Proposition Infinity", the closed captions had lines that were not spoken. Something to the effect of "Where am I? Is this TBS?" suggesting that Conan originally had a cameo in the episode.
O'Brien: So, people are getting pretty worried about this Y2K problem, huh?
Bender: No, they fixed that 900 years ago.
O'Brien: Just bear with me, sir. Anyway, I'm walking to work this morning--
Bender: I doubt it!
O'Brien: Look, pal, I may have lost my freakishly long legs in the War of 2012, but I have one thing you'll never have: a soul.
O'Brien: And freckles!
[Bender sobs in response.]