|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"My Three Suns" (1ACV07)|
|Voiced by||John DiMaggio|
The crack addict is one of the many New New Yorkers seen walking the streets. His primary character trait is his addiction, which is used as a placekeeper for a name. When given a $300 tax refund he opted to head out of Little Neptune and into a crack mansion.
- In the episode "Bendless Love", when Fry and The Professor are walking down a street in a bad neighborhood, the crack addict can be seen in the background trading money to a large man for what is presumably crack.
- His shirt is exactly the same as Charlie Brown's (but with a different color scheme); this might be a joke about Mr Brown's eventual career path given his unpleasant childhood.
Crack addict: Come on, man! Don't hold out on me like this!
- "My Three Suns" (1ACV07)
- "Bendless Love" (3ACV06)
- "Three Hundred Big Boys" (4ACV16)
- The Beast with a Billion Backs cameo, 69:38)
- Bender's Game
- Into the Wild Green Yonder 75:34)
- "A Farewell to Arms" (7ACV02)
- "Near-Death Wish" (7ACV10)
- "2-D Blacktop" (7ACV15)
- "Leela and the Genestalk" (7ACV22) 1:10)
- "The Cure for the Common Clod" (US#011)
- "Your Mother Wears Pilot Boots" (US#050)