David Duchovny's head
From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
(Redirected from David Duchovny)
|Date of birth||7 August, 1960|
|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
David Duchovny is an American actor, writer and director. He has won multiple awards for his work in televison and film, including playing the roles of Fox Mulder on The X-Files and as Hank Moody on Californication.
- In 3001, Calculon stated that he was "all of history's great robot actors", naming Duchovny, Acting Unit 0.8 and Thespa-mat as actors he has been (2ACV18). This would make Duchovny a Robot rather than a Human. However, the fact that Duchovny's head is on display at the Head Museum contradicts Calculon's statement. It could therefore be interpreted that:
- Calculon may be lying or exaggerating somehow, being the dramatic robot he is.
- An acting unit named after Duchovny was built, and this is the Duchovny who Calculon claims to be.
- Duchovny's presence in the background of the pilot may have been retconned.
- It may just be a satirical swipe at Duchovny's "robotic" acting.