|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"Fry and Leela's Big Fling" (7ACV17)|
Sean is one of Leela's ex-boyfriends who never made an appearance in the show or one of the comics until "Fry and Leela's Big Fling". Leela has, however, mentioned him several times before this. He is known to be uneducated, unambitious, pasty and hunched, but with an incredible, beautiful creative soul, and musical talent.
 Additional Info
Fry: All you have to do is look her in the eyes and say [sadly] I've never been so happy.
Leela: If a guy did that I'd know it... wait a minute they've all been saying that! Even Sean! [She starts crying.]
Leela: ...if there's one thing I learned from my mutual break up with Sean that was totally mutual...
Leela: Yeah, it's weird; Sean was uneducated, unambitious. He was pasty and hunched.
Fry: [quietly] Pretty boy.
Leela: Ooh! Was it jazz noodling? My ex-boyfriend Sean played the sax. I used to listen for hours while he sat naked on my couch and improvised. [angry] Then I found someone else's couch fibres on his butt.
- "Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?" (2ACV05)
- "Love and Rocket" (4ACV03)
- "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" (4ACV18)
- "Fry and Leela's Big Fling" (7ACV17)
- "Rust in Peace" (US#039)
- ^ Rogers, Eric (21 January 2012). @theinfosphere I can answer the "Shaun" issue now! Preferred spelling is "Sean".. (Twitter.) Retrieved on 22 January 2012.