How. How is this relevant to Futurama. Why do we have this sudden outburst of articles that need to be deleted? Kif (talk) 03:03, 31 August 2012 (CEST)
- This might answer your question. Essentially, on three occasions, people have linked here, believing it to be a Rock Alien, when it is actually just a boat. And given the one Rock Alien's US Southern appearance, it makes sense he refers to a South State thing. Like the Cornel from "The Deep South". So before we delete this article, these articles will have to be cleaned up.
- However, before we actually do that, we should also discuss whether this article should be deleted. Now, in its current form, yes, it should be, because it is nothing that cannot be mentioned in an Allusions-section. However, we also need to consider whatever that isn't Futurama and that's significance to the show.
- I also use this article at Memory Alpha as an example. The idea is simple; you wonder; 'when was it that Canada was mentioned in Star Trek?', and since it is mentioned more than once, it makes sense to have an article that ties those episodes together.
- It's true that this article probably does not live up to that, and probably will be deleted, but we always need to consider whether it is more practical to have the article than not. --Sviptalk 13:12, 31 August 2012 (CEST)
- Okay. If anyone can find a reason it's relevant to Futurama, then we can keep it. But in this state, it needs to go. Kif (talk) 23:47, 31 August 2012 (CEST)