Talk:Free Will Hunting
I read somewhere, I can't remember where, that this episode involves Bender returning to Chapek 9 from Fear of a Bot Planet. Could someone find it and confirm please? - Jasonbres (talk) 04:22, 29 June 2012 (CEST)
- P.S. I recall it referring to it as "Bender's home planet" or something but I'm pretty sure it was referring to Chapek 9. - Jasonbres (talk) 04:25, 29 June 2012 (CEST)
- FOUND IT! http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/06/10-spoilers-90210-seeks-ryan-gosling-shawn-juliet-split-psych-amy-smart-men-at-work.html - Jasonbres (talk) 04:26, 29 June 2012 (CEST)
(n+1)st National Bank
Can we add an explanation for the math joke in the background at around 10m15s, "(n+1)st National Bank"? I didn't understand it, and I couldn't find an explanation after several minutes looking it up. I would appreciate it if someone could explain it in the trivia section. 184.108.40.206 04:14, 7 April 2013 (CEST)
- It just means that, instead of being a First National Bank, the bank is a national bank of a variable number.
- In my opinion, the joke is that you would also use superscript if you were using exponentiation. ((n+1)st ---> (n+1)2.)
- I don't think the article should offer an explanation. I've now added a simple acknowledgement of the joke. Sanfazer (talk) 14:05, 7 April 2013 (CEST).
at around 13.35: When Bender is shown working at the gears with other monks the image resembles the famous stairs painting by M. C. Escher. Although it looks not as illogical as it could, so I'm not sure. -- the preceding unsigned comment was written by 220.127.116.11.