Looks like I chose a good time to finally get a smart phone. Unless it's iOS or Windows phone exclusive... - Quolnok (talk) 16:11, 9 July 2015 (CEST)
- I recently got me an iPhone, but I'm too lazy to figure out my Apple I.D.. Without which the bastards won't let me download anything from their shklit App Store. I am unbelievably frustrated with this overrated phone. You hear that, world?! Sanfazer: [talk] 16:39, 9 July 2015 (CEST).
- You made a big mistake getting a iCrap. Android all the way. So much better than Apple. Only downside is we often have to wait longer for app releases... Fallout Shelter... So excited about new Futurama stuff though! :'( ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 19:07, 9 July 2015 (CEST)
- I agree. The Android I had was much better than this.
- You're telling *me*. I dream about this show at night. Sanfazer: [talk] 20:05, 9 July 2015 (CEST).
Apparently a company called Wooga will be making the game, looking at the source code of the website. They are mentioned several times in URLs in the code. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 22:48, 9 July 2015 (CEST)
- I think we should wait for something to be announced. Sanfazer: [talk] 23:33, 9 July 2015 (CEST).
Facepalm of the year
I guess we don't know that the game is called Release the Drones. Sanfazer: [talk] 01:57, 10 July 2015 (CEST).
- Sorry, that's my bad then. I saw the name on the poster and assumed that was the official name. Now I think about it, that could be a subtitle, tagline or something. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 16:03, 10 July 2015 (CEST)
- But you made my week, for a moment, there. Sanfazer: [talk] 13:55, 11 July 2015 (CEST).
It seems that the game will be a puzzle game.  22.214.171.124 05:58, 24 November 2015 (CET)
It's definitely out
Not sure when it came out exactly, 27 Februaryish based on the email. Took a few screen shots. We'll want a list of all the captions, not sure if we need them all in images or if they should perhaps be landscape rather than portrait. - Quolnok (talk) 11:40, 7 March 2016 (CET)
- I can confirm it came out on the 25th Feb. I can get you as many screenshots as you need, but they'll all be portrait. DannyJC13 (talk) 18:00, 7 March 2016 (CET)