if one of them was seen dating hattie, then maybe they are really in their 70's, and maybe they are the sons of the professor.
- That date doesn't really prove anything. Like most of the people there that night, Larry's date was found at the bus station by Bender and assigned to him at random. - Quolnok 16:28, 1 January 2008 (PST)
Ignar or Igner?
- Would anyone care to reveal this information of the spelling of his name comes from? Except just stating that it is? --SvipTalk 16:20, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- David X. Cohen revealed the actual spelling in the audio commentary for Bender's Game. - Jasonbres
- Yeah, DXC says it quite emphatically. He even mentions that websites use the "Ignar" spelling, and then someone (forgot who) says that "you should go to the website and change it" -- which I'm optimistically pretending was a reference to our site. Since users can change things. I keep hoping they'll mention us in a commentary. They mentioned "gotfuturama.com" and "toomuchamywong" which is wrong, but I know the one they were talking about. --Buddy 20:48, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
We did it for Smitty and URL, but I am starting to think it will be easier for us to develop these characters' articles more individually if the articles are split. And this page itself becomes a disambiguous page. I am beginning to be more and more against several character articles, because it limits one from discussing the character individually, and forces you to do it in a group reference. Like "he is dumb one, he is the smart one and he is that one". The characters themselves are only described from a perspective, not their individual... self. --Svip 20:25, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm, I think we discussed this previously. At this point, I think we [c/sh]ould split this one, Orphans (which has some images of the individuals hidden inside it), Mutant Atomic Supermen and the other article I can't think of right now. You know the one. - Quolnok 23:52, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I am gonna go ahead and do it. --Svip 16:02, 10 August 2009 (UTC)