The "Momon" article has been labelled the following levels:
This article is thoroughly developed.
No focus level has been assigned.
I think we should stop creating these alter ego articles before we have created a guideline for them. --SvipTalk 02:08, 8 July 2008 (CEST)
- I very much agree. Guidelines, of course, will be formed after we know if they are separate characters. - Quolnok 12:59, 8 July 2008 (CEST)
Is the name Momon based on Sauron, or is it based on the book of Revelations Mammon? JoeyMousepad 00:10, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Well, all the other Cornwoodians are based on Lord of the Rings characters; so I'm almost positive it's Sauron. - Quolnok 07:39, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- A few aren't, eg. Hermaphrodite, Titanius, Zoidberg, Waltazar, Larius, Ignus etc. The main reason I asked was the "Demonic" style of Momons sons. It's not a big point, I haven't seen the motivations, and I haven't gotten around to listening to the audio commentary, so there might be a comment there about the inspirations. Or we could just excise it as unsupported (unless someone has a source) --JoeyMousepad 03:30, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Would anyone mind if I commented it out until we come to a consensus?--JoeyMousepad 00:07, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- No, go right ahead. --SvipTalk 00:10, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- When I first heard "Momon", I thought of Mammon as well... --Buddy 07:47, 27 April 2009 (UTC)