Talk:The Why of Fry
Time plot goof
User:Fatt Daddy Inc. recently added information about a time plot goof, but I feel it isn't exactly a goof, so I think we need to address it before adding. Nibbler is already planning ahead that he will meet Fry in the future, and send him on the Scooter Poof Jr. to the Infosphere. The Fry that travels back in time to him is still stock in the Infosphere, as he disappears, he mentions that "I am going to get stuck in the Infosphere again." It is likely that this Fry risked his life so that his "real" version would have a chance. BTW, I have commented out the goof for now. --SvipTalk 00:40, 14 March 2008 (PDT)
- Even if he wasn't originally planing to transfer to Earth, he was stationed on Vergon 6 he stayed a thousand years later it was destroyed, he made a logical decision to transfer to Earth when the opportunity came at the last minute, otherwise he probably had a ship stashed somewhere if needed.
- Fry from one (jr) timeline comes back to create the new (snr) timeline instead of the intended (non frozen) timeline. I'm not completely sure why that Fry disappeared, presumably he returned to the infosphere in his timeline due to some kind of space-time-tether, would've made more sense for him to stay at Applied Cryogenics.
- So not technically a goof, just technicalities of one version of time travel. - Quolnok 02:29, 14 March 2008 (PDT)
- There is a goof however with nibbler's eyeball being seen in the trash can in one episode. This one showed he never got in the trash at all.Anarchy Balsac 20:05, 14 March 2008 (PDT)
Goof about what the brain knows.
When Fry asks the Nibblonians about if the Brain knows everything ever, they respond by saying "He will soon!" But, if the brain is scanning itself to confirm the data, it already knows everything. Polantaris 07:19, 18 November 2010 (CET)
- Maybe he only knew everything he could ever know. I don't know! San Saber 19:53, 19 November 2010 (CET)