Infosphere:The Infosphere in the press
From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
(Redirected from The Infosphere in the press)
This page lists all links to the Infosphere in the press and media.
- 1 September: Slashdot: "Original Futurama Cast Seals Deal With Fox"
- 10 March: io9: "New Futurama Coming This Summer, With The Original Cast"
- 18 March: Slashdot: "Details Emerge On Futurama's "Rebirth" (and Return)"
- 24 June: io9: "Everything you need to know about Futurama"
- 19 July: io9: "Doctor Who ends and Being Human begins! Plus your first clip of Wil Wheaton on Eureka!"
- 2 August: io9: "It's Shark Week! Eureka and Warehouse 13 cross over! And Stan Lee searches for superhumans!"
- 9 August: io9: "Who wants to be a horror "scream queen?" Plus The IT Crowd returns!"
- 16 August: io9: "Tomorrow night's Warehouse 13 is can't-miss television!"
- 20 August:
- 22 August: Engadget: "Futurama writer devises (and proves) math theorem to save The Professor's and Amy's mind"
- 23 August:
- 27 August: io9: "On Futurama, an evil alien overlord just wants someone to boss him around"
- 30 August: io9: "Must watch TV: Futurama's 100th episode, Sci-Fi Science, and Nestor Carbonell!"
- 2 December: CNN: "Are you a nerd or a geek?"
- 6 April: Ars Technica: "Is gravity not actually a force? Forcing theory to meet experiments"
- 21 May: Ars Technica: "Future U: Library 3.0 has more resources, greater challenges"