User:Futurama Freak1/The Surrogate Mutant
|Comic Listing||Navigation in US release order||Comic Listing|
|The Surrogate Mutant|
|US Publish Number||47 ½|
|UK Publish Number(s)||56-ish|
|Title caption||I Can't Believe It's Not Canon!|
|Published (US)||March 1st 2010|
|Title reference||The Surrogate Mother/Woman|
Read it here:
Fry is ecstatic about the chance to try Super Slurm again for the first time in a decade but is shot down when they are finally hired for a "delivery" mission after sitting around the office for a year.
- This comic theoretically takes place after "Rebirth".
Farnsworth: And furthermore Leela, in case you hadn't noticed, we haven't been hired for any deliveries for almost an entire year now.
Bender: Hmm, I was wondering why our salary was suspiciously matching our workload.
Auto Pilot: Collision in 10 seconds.
Bender: Quick, everybody run like Amy's mascara!
- Leela enjoying being electrocuted was established in "Bender's Game".
- Fry asking Bender what he is pondering what he's pondering and Bender disagrees is a quote from that Warner Bros show about the two mice.
- When Fry and Bender pretend the ship is a Videogame, buy the time they crash into something a note says "There is No Sound in Space and this was used Merely for Comical Effect"
- There are none, this comic is perfect... Nah, I'll leave it up to the readers to find them.