|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||December 19, 1989|
Andrew Schaeffer was born to Michael and Diane Schaeffer in Torrance, California where he was the second and last born; his sister Rebecca preceding him. When Andrew was four, the family moved to southeastern Arizona where they can be found today. Andrew now attends the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona where he is studying journalism and economics.
- Can lick his elbow
- Knows Chipotle will not go out of business given the amount of money he spends there
- Is a fervent supporter of the serial comma
- Eats souls
- Drives an '05 Scion xB
- Loves pasta
- Has an odd obsession with clocks
- Fucking loves pepper!
- Leela: The magician?!
- Sign at Municipal Arboretum: Yes, we have looking at trees!
- Linda: I'm sure those windmills will keep them cool.
Morbo: Windmills do not work that way! Goodnight!
- Fry: Bender, this world isn't good enough for you.
Bender: Not even close...
- Fry: People said I was dumb, but I proved them.
- Leela: Okay, okay. We're not going to force you until I finish this sentence. Get him!
- Lrrr: Blech! These candies are chalky and unpleasant.
Ndnd: And what is this emotion you humans call "wuv?"
Lrrr: Surely it says "love."
Ndnd: No, "wuv." With an Earth "W." Behold!
Lrrr: This concept of "wuv" confuses and infuriates us!!
- Fry: You know the worst thing about being a slave? They make you work but they don't pay you or let you go.
Leela: That's the only thing about being a slave.
- Fry (as Zoidberg): It's just another thing that makes you a very special lady.
Leela (as Professor Fransworth): You mean like my penis?
- Mitch Hedberg: I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down.
- George F. Will: The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.
- Dr. Preston Blair: It's easier to dig a hole than build a pole.