Who Dares to Be a Millionaire?
(Redirected from Who Dares To Be A Millionaire?)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with Who's Dying to Be a Gazillionaire?.
|Who Dares to Be a Millionaire?|
|First appearance||"The Duh-Vinci Code" (6ACV05)|
|Channel||Probably Channel √2|
Who Dares To Be A Millionaire? is a game show hosted by Morbo. It was first seen when Fry participated and failed the first question (6ACV05).
The first question is for one dollar only. There may be a larger amount of questions asked than Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, or the gaps in between the amounts of money offered are bigger. Apparently, the audience is ordered to "applaud or be destroyed".
- What tool is used to hammer a nail?
- A: A hammer (correct answer)
- B: A nail
- C: Unknown
- D: Unknown
- It's a parody of the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game show.
- A similar game parodying Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was shown in the comics, "Who's Dying to Be a Gazillionaire?".