- This article is about the year. For the song, see In the Year 252525.
- Unknown date
- The third medieval period in history (assuming none other took place sometime in between).
- Knights ride ostriches instead of horses, possibly a reference to the game Joust.
- In this year, Man has lost all forms of technology, save for a rusty sword, which is used for proctology (Bender is stabbed with this sword when he, the Professor, and Fry travel to this year)
- The stanza may be a reference to Cleopatra 2525, both representing a past era in the future
|252524|| 2526th century