From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
Revision as of 18:00, 11 July 2013 by Sanfazer
- Unknown date
- Bender uses a 3D printer to duplicate the guitar of folk singer Silicon Red in an attempt to become a famous folk singer himself. He goes to a railroad camp and begins writing a song about a robot named Big Caboose, when strangely everything in the song begins to actually happen in reality. Because Bender has been wirelessly connected to the 3D printer the entire time, anything he writes about is printed and brought into existence (7ACV14).
- Professor Farnsworth joins a street-racing gang. This later results in him getting into a race against Leela, where he accidentally gets them both (along with Fry and Bender) temporarily trapped in the second-dimension (7ACV15).
- President Nixon cuts off all trade with Omicron Persei 8 after the headless clone of Agnew is accidentally murdered by Lrrr's son, Jrrr, during the fourth Omicronian invasion of Earth. Meanwhile, Fry is accidentally left stranded on Omicron Persei 8, where he is looked after by Jrrr until being rescued by Bender (7ACV16).
- Fry and Leela go on a romantic vacation together whilst Bender, Amy and Zoidberg make a delivery to the planet Simian 7, which is inhabited by primates-only. It is revealed that Fry and Leela's romantic getaway is actually a human exhibition at the zoo on Simian 7 (7ACV17).
- After Bender rescues 15 trapped miners from the solar helium mine, Mayor Poopenmeyer makes Planet Express the city's new Fire Department. However, the crew suspect Bender of committing arson at all of the locations he visits in order to put out more fires and appear more heroic. Unbeknownst to them, a being from the sun known as Flamo has been starting the fires in attempt to scorch the Earth. Eventually, the mystic aldermen of the sun come to take Flamo back and trap him inside the sun (7ACV18).
|3012|| 31st century