|Location||New New York, Earth|
|First appearance||"Fry and the Slurm Factory" (1ACV13)|
7¹¹ (pronounced seven to the power of eleven) is a convenience store open "28 hours" a day located in New New York, Earth, that sells products such as beer, soft drinks, cigars and gum. Its policy is "If you're not completely satisfied, I hate you", and, if a person isn't satisfied, then they are ejected by a conveyor belt (2ACV17). The clerk wears glass clothing to protect himself.
- It is a parody or rebranding of 7-Eleven.
- The mathematical answer to the store's name is 1,977,326,743.
- It's open 28 hours because it's open from 7:00 AM until 11:00 AM of the following day.
- "Fry and the Slurm Factory" (1ACV13)
- "War Is the H-Word" (2ACV17)
- "Insane in the Mainframe" (3ACV11)
- "The Route of All Evil" (3ACV12)
- "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television" (4ACV06)