|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"The 30% Iron Chef" (3ACV22)|
|Voiced by||Maurice LaMarche|
Dandy Jim is a hobo, who notably wears a tophat. Not much is known about him, except he is probably a friend of Gus', as they are often seen together. In 3002, they met Bender when he wanted to become a great cook and they showed him Helmut Spargle (3ACV22). Later, in 3004, they wanted to enter in Zapp Brannigan's special reception but a forcefield didn't allowed them to enter, outside the building they spoke with the Dr. Zoidberg and make him realize that friends are more important than money and made a feast (4ACV16). In 3011, he can be seen in Circuit City (6ACV16).
- Dandy Jim's name was first used in a Volume Three menu. It was later confirmed in the episode "Forty Percent Leadbelly".
- "The 30% Iron Chef" (3ACV22)
- "Three Hundred Big Boys" (4ACV16)
- "Law and Oracle" (6ACV16)
- "A Farewell to Arms" (7ACV02)
- "Forty Percent Leadbelly" (7ACV14)
- "Calculon 2.0" (7ACV20)
- "Meanwhile" (7ACV26)
- "The Cure for the Common Clod" (US#011)
- "Don't Go Taking my Heart!" (US#069)