|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"Obsoletely Fabulous" (4ACV14)|
|Voiced by||Phil LaMarr|
Robot 1-X is a new upgraded model of robot. It, unlike other robots, takes in pollution and breaths out pure oxygen, with a touch of pine. It is also far more obedient and intelligent than other robots. Despite this, it doesn't appear to be used all too universally. After the episode "Obsoletely Fabulous", a 1-X unit appears on only a few other occasions, despite the fact that the Professor actually bought one.
- Can sort change
- Can clean animal waste
- Can put out fires
- Can weld
- Can be used as a jack
- Can sense pain
- Robot 1-X makes a constant hovering sound, even when it's not doing anything.
- One of these mass produced robots was seriously injured in The Beast with a Billion Backs, most likely the one owned by Planet Express.
- The design of Robot 1-X was based on the Macintosh.
- Despite having received a personality upgrade causing him to "love those magnificent 1-X robots," Bender still seems to dislike Robot 1-X just as much as before when it reappears in The Beast with a Billion Backs.
- He might have just been mad about Fry's leaving and happiness without him.
- Robot 1-X is incredibly powerful, as seen when he cleans Nibbler's litter box in "Obsoletely Fabulous". He is shown sucking up multiple dark matter 'deposits' from the box.
Robot 1-X: I was able to do your job before I saved your life.
Robot 1-X: Pain sensor overload!