From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
Revision as of 01:48, 20 January 2014 by Sanfazer
|Location||New New York|
|First appearance||"Raging Bender" (2ACV08)|
In early 3001, Leow's ℵ0-Plex showed the following films:
- All My Circuits: The Movie
- Galaxy Wars
- It Came from Planet Earth
- Shaft on Africon-9
- When a Man Loves a Smizmar
- Quizblorg, Quizblorg
- Planet of the Clams
In 3002, Leow's ℵ0-Plex premiered Charlie's Angels III: The Search for Charlie's Gold.
- Loew's ℵ0-Plex is a parody of a now-defunct movie theatre chain, Loews Cineplex Entertainment, which merged into AMC Theatres and whose Canadian operations became Cineplex Entertainment.
- The ℵ0 (pronounced "aleph-null") is a mathematical representation of the smallest infinite cardinal number.