|Planet of origin||Omicron Persei 8 (Nintendu 64 in "Anthology of Interest II")|
|Profession||Ruler of Omicron Persei 8|
|Relatives||Ndnd, his second wife|
Jrrr, his son
|First appearance||"When Aliens Attack" (1ACV12)|
|Voiced by||Maurice LaMarche|
Lrrr is a ruthless leader, who often subsides his empire's interest for the sake of his own, such as invading Earth on the grounds that Single Female Lawyer's series finale was abruptly interrupted by technical difficulties (1ACV12). While acting as a vicious, dangerous leader of his people, he is in actuality bored with Ndnd's constant nagging about having to conquer planets, and prefers lying on his couch watching TV.
While being a fan of 20th century television, such as Friends, he also has a softer side. He has been divorced and re-married at least once, but his relationship now remains stable with his current wife, Ndnd. However, despite this, the passion within this relationship has not had sparks since they married, in spite of attempts with aphrodisiacs (4ACV17).
His wife Ndnd cited his former softer side as her original passion for Lrrr, but Lrrr had increasingly become more focused on himself as well as his warfare. It was not until the Planet Express crew in 3004 invited them out to a picnic in the Duraflame National Forest, where during an encounter with Bigfoot and Ranger Park, Lrrr realised that his hunt for Fry's "lower horn" was a useless attempt to restore the passion in his marriage, and the poetry he spurt out, reignited Ndnd's love for him.
Little is known about Lrrr's past, other than that he has married at least once before marrying his current wife. He seemingly was much more of a conqueror in his past, his wife wishing him to conquer more planets like he used to. In spite of this, he has attacked Earth three times in the past few years - when the finale of Single Female Lawyer was cancelled (1ACV12), when Omicronian young were sold as food on Earth (2ACV15) and when he wanted to make Ndnd take him back (6ACV11).
- Lrrr is one of the few non-primary characters who appear in every film.
- The first time Lrrr is introduced, the subtitles of the Region 1 DVD spelled his name "Lure".
- Though completely unable to grasp human social interaction, he is nevertheless able to recognise that Friends episodes can suffer from being "Joey-heavy".
- Lrrr does not like candy Valentine Hearts.
- Lrrr's horns on the top of his head are darker than other Omicronians, possibly to show his royalty.
- Or it could be that the darker horn colour is why he is royalty.
- A running gag on the show involves Lrrr's trouble with microphones. In "When Aliens Attack", he says, "Is this thing on?" In "The Problem with Popplers", his first words are echoed by a television playing his address at the same time and at the end of his address, he is unaware that they are still on camera and inappropriately scratches his rear. In the same episode, a poppler named Jrrr has troubles with his microphone. In "Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences", when Lrrr first attempts to speak at Comic-Con 3010, no one can hear what he is saying at all until Randy Munchnik raises the mike stand for him.
- Lrrr is a fan of the New Orleans Saints.
- He largely resembles Bowser the Koopa king from the Mario franchise.
- LRRR (Lunar Ranging Retroreflector) was an experiment placed on the moon by the Apollo astronauts. It consists of a mirror which reflects laser light from Earth, thus determining the distance to the moon. It is still in use today.
- In 2011, Maurice LaMarche won a Primetime Emmy award for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance for his performances as Lrrr as well as Orson Welles' head in "Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences".
- An image of Lrrr sitting on his armchair is used on the chapters menu for Volume 8.
- Lrrr: "I am Lrrr, ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8".
Lrrr: If McNeal wishes to be taken seriously why does she not simply tear the judge's head off?
Lrrr: My weight is appropriate and attractive.
Lrrr: One of these days Ndnd, bang, zoom, straight to the third moon of Omicron Persei 8!
Porn dealer: You're not a cop are you?
Lrrr: No, I'm just, some guy; RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8!
Lrrr: This concept of 'wuv' confuses and infuriates us!
Lrrr: I think there was something funny in that hippie.
Lrrr: Why does Ross, the largest friend, not simply eat the other five?
Ndnd: Perhaps they are saving that for sweeps.
Lrrr: I AM LRRR, RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8! May I crash on your couch?
Brrr: (Lrrr as a bear, in "Naturama"): I AM BRRR, DEVOURER OF FISH AND HONEY