|Age||Between 157 and 168|
|Planet of origin||Earth|
|Profession||Owner and CEO of MomCorp|
|Relatives||Walt, Larry and Igner, sons|
|First appearance||"A Fishful of Dollars" (1ACV06)|
|Voiced by||Tress MacNeille|
Mom is an elderly woman and the owner and CEO of Mom's Friendly Robot Company. While having the public face of a kind old woman, she is in reality bitter, cold-hearted and somewhat evil. She is among the most recurring antagonists of Futurama, as well as the old love interest of the Professor.
In public Mom appears to be a sweet and motherly old woman. However behind this facade is an evil, bitter and sometimes maniacal woman, who wants to take over the world. She is often abusive to her sons, slapping them regularly and also says that robots made her "sick to my ass" even though her company makes them. Mom was once in love with Hubert Farnsworth but breaking up with him was probably what caused her to become such a bitter woman. However it's quite possible that she'd been evil before their relationship ended. Mom also often calls people insulting names.
Her public body is stereotypically motherly - fat and frail, usually in a rocking chair, but in private she takes off her fat-suit and is slim, usually sporting a skintight blue suit and tall black boots.
Little is known of Mom's life before forming Mom's Friendly Robot Company, but it was there that she helped constructing the first robots of the 30th century, working alongside inventor Hubert J. Farnsworth, who she had an on-again off-again relationship with through many years, before he finally realised her true nature and left the company.
Professor Farnsworth is the father of Igner, the youngest of Mom's three sons, but did not know this for many years until 3009. Her other sons, Walt and Larry, have still questionable paternity, however it's possible that Mom's first husband, Dr. Ogden Wernstrom, is their father. Despite having been married before, Mom has claimed that Professor Farnsworth was "the only man I ever loved".
Mom and the Professor briefly got back together on "Mother's Day", but she broke it off when she discovered that, although the Professor's feelings had become genuine, their meeting was a ploy to get the controller to stop the robot rebellion. As such, their conflict continued, and continues to this day.She appears in Bender's Game Momon" and eventually becomes a dragon that does battle with Fry, also a dragon.
She apparently holds the trademark on the words "Mom", "Love" and "Screen Door". Mom owns 99.7% of her conglomerate company MomCorp. The remaining 0.3% is split evenly between her three sons Walt, Larry and Igner.
Mom: Shove a big old squirrel in it!
Mom: Jam a bastard in it, you crap!
Mom: Stink pig!
Mom: Move your freaking hoof you goat!
[deleted scene] Mom: Make that bitch your bitch, you bastard!
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found