|Location||New New York|
|First appearance||"The Lesser of Two Evils" (2ACV06)|
Past-O-Rama is a place made to look like Old New York that's free of charge. The slogan is "it's like stepping back into the year 2000!" It is meant to be an accurate representation of life in the late twentieth century and early twenty-first. Unfortunately, historians of the future are quite incompetent, and the exhibit is full of blatant anachronisms that would be obvious to anyone actually from the time period (except Fry, who probably didn't notice). Tina Belcher disquises herself as a worker so she can rape the workers.
- Stock market (during crash)
- Car production line
- Phone booth
- Mysterious parking sign
- New York Subway
- Al Sharpton's burial chamber
- 47th Street Butter Churns
- Movie theater showing Star Wars IX: Yoda's Bar Mitzvah
- The Past-O-Rama logo and name are based off of Futurama, which in turn is named after an exhibit at the 1939 New York world's fair.
- The name "Past-O-Rama" contains the word "pastor".