Patric M. Verrone
|Patric M. Verrone|
|Profession||Writer for both the show and comics.|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
Patric M. Verrone is most widely known as writer for the show Futurama. After the series went off the air, Verrone began writing various issues of Futurama Comics, published by Matt Groening's Bongo Comics Group. Many of his stories have been very unique; for example, one of his issues can be read seven different ways (Six Characters In Search Of A Story), and another involves folding and manipulating certain pages so that the story can flow between various pages (Bender Breaks Out). He has also written a few stories for Simpsons Comics and Bart Simpson Comics. Thanks to his own writing, he, along with other Bongo staff appears in "Bender Breaks Out" (US#020)
- "The Cure for the Common Clod" (US#011)
- "Six Characters in Search of a Story" (US#014)
- "Bender Breaks Out" (US#020)
- 85 "The Simpson Family Circus"
- 85 "...Crap That No One Wanted"
Bart Simpson Comics
- 18 "Bart Simpson: Secret Agent, Man"
- 18 "The Truth About Cats And Mice"