|Slogan||We have to make money and it shows|
|Location||The logo and motto of the company.|
|Business||Commercial air liner|
|First appearance||"Neutopia" (6ACV20)|
Plan Am's first flight ended catastrophically. Originally set for Acapulsar, it ended up crashing on an uncharted planet due to the two incompetent pilots (Hermes Conrad and Philip J. Fry) falling asleep at the wheel.
- Owner: Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth
- Pilot: Philip J. Fry
- Co-pilot: Hermes Conrad
- In-flight entertainment: Dr. John A. Zoidberg
- Stewardesses: Turanga Leela, Amy Wong and LaBarbara Conrad
- Announcer: Bender Bending Rodríguez
Aboard the flight to Acapulsar, just before take-off.
- The name and logo of Plan Am are very obvious reference to Pan American World Airways, aka Pan Am, which was the principal and largest international air carrier in the United States from 1927 until its collapse on 4 December, 1991.