|Owner(s)||The Stop 'n Drop company|
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
|Voiced by||Tress MacNeille|
|Current status||Widely in use|
The suicide booth is phone booth like machine standing on most corners in New New York, it is made for people as an easy way to commit suicide.
The suicide booths have been in use since 2008, where the Stop 'n Drop brand of suicide booths was introduced. A suicide costs 25¢, and probably has not changed in a thousand years.
The booth is controlled by a voice recognition feature, however it is apparently still in large development. The booth allows for two primary forms of killing, quick and painless or slow and horrible. Interestingly, it is also possible to describe your own method to the machine. The machine will even offer special offers for its customers, such as getting your eyes scooped out with a melon baller for an additional 10 dollars.
The machine uses various items to kill you in the most horrible fashion, afterwards people's bodies can be shipped to their love ones for an additional fee.
Suicide booths and twentieth-century phone booths are often confused, such as at Past-O-Rama, where Bender is so bored that he wants to use the "suicide booth", only to be told it is in fact a phone booth. Bender again mistakes a phone booth for a suicide booth when he is teleported back in time, and, after failing to kill Fry, attempts to use it for suicide.
- Voice: You are now dead. Thank you for using Stop-and-Drop, America's favorite suicide booth since 2008
- Voice: You are now dead. Please take your receipt.
- The voice recognition feature of the Suicide Booth most probably makes fun of similar modern Intelligent Network automated systems and their inferior quality.
- Moore Action Collectibles released a Bender toy, featuring a suicide booth, in 2001.
- In the pilot, the only options for "Mode of Death" were "Quick and Painless" or "Slow and Horrible". Yet in two movies, Bender selects "electrocution, side order of poison" and "clumsy bludgeoning".
- Even though Suicide Booths were established in 2008, it is 2010 in our time and not one has been made, Although there are machines designed to kill people who want to die.