Table:New rights for users
Now that IPs need to request an account, and there is vandalism, it's time to give users more trust and IPs less. I think we should give THESE rights to users:
and revoke these from IPs:
- Yes. I'm sick of the damn CAPTCHAs. Also, rollback would be useful for dealing with vandalism. Having to hit undo, save, type CAPTCHA and then save again was annoying. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 10:56, 30 August 2015 (CEST)
- Definitely not prevent I.P.s from creating pages. Sanfazer: [talk] 23:14, 30 August 2015 (CEST).
I don't like the idea of users immediately getting rollback. How about a futurama themed group, something like "Quantom Interphase Bombs" that can CREATEACCOUNT, DELETE, and ROLLBACK. We could also have our own protection level. Nalexa (talk) 06:15, 1 September 2015 (CEST)
- That's basically an admin. If anyone wants to become an admin let them make a request. Sanfazer: [talk] 23:22, 1 September 2015 (CEST).
- Actually, it's a scaled-down version of admin. For example, here's a list of stuff admin can do but we couldn't:
- Anyone who can be trusted for deleting pages can be trusted for doing all the rest. Sanfazer: [talk] 00:32, 3 September 2015 (CEST).