From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
Revision as of 21:49, 16 May 2011 by 126.96.36.199
Why do some Neptunians hold hands? As in [Tale of Two Santas].-- the preceding unsigned comment was written by 188.8.131.52.
- It appears to be a sign of friendship, or something more, in their culture. Much like our own, but to a greater extent. - Quolnok 09:06, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- According to the writer of the Episode they are supposed to be gay:
- David X Cohen: "Hey, Bill, why are the elves always holding hands at all times?"
- Bill Odenkirk (writer): "They like eachother a lot."
- Rich Moore: "How much?"
- Bill Odenkirk: "They're gay."
- - which is also portraid when the talk about greenhouse gases and Fry asks them that this would explain "your breezy short shorts!" - Zeze21