Talk:That Darn Katz!
I didn't add this to the article because it's kind of a weak link. Katz mentions "Obliteron", an intelligent being who poses as a hamster on Earth. Maurice LaMarche, the voice of Kif, was also the voice of Brain in Pinky & The Brain, where an evil intelligent hamster, "Snowball", was Brain's nemesis. -- LeandroTLZ 10:15, 6 August 2010 (CEST)
Cows say Moo
I disagree with putting "*Professor Fisherprice Shpeekenshpell proved that cows say "Moo" in 2960 although Cows are supposed to be extinct at that moment." with the goofs because to me, he proved this whereas they were extinct and so that's why that's remarkable. So to me we should put this in the Continuity section.
- Quick question: How do you say 'woop woop woop woop' in French?
- But seriously, you are correct. My first thought too when I saw that edit. --Sviptalk 00:00, 8 August 2010 (CEST)
I looked around and couldn't find mention of this, but it just sort of occurred to me. Just a theory. Is it possible that Amy and Nibbler are less susceptible to the cuteness of the Thubanians because both of them have such high cuteness themselves? --Buddy 21:24, 9 August 2010 (CEST)
- Did Amy not have cuteness reduction? --Sviptalk 21:32, 9 August 2010 (CEST)
- Yes, but she didn't have cuteness elimination, she's still rather cute. --Buddy 04:18, 10 August 2010 (CEST)
- Don't forget!!! Amy is allergic to cat. This fact could explain why she isn't seduced by the cats' cuteness. And for Nibbler... He does the same so he knows the tricks cats use.Yach 13:13, 10 August 2010 (CEST)
At the end of the episode we can se the sun setting in the east, wich is located at the end of the street where Planet Express is. It differs from Bender's Game: Whem MOM searchs Planet Express in a map, the end of the street is located at the south-east. It also differs from the episode 'Farnsworth Parabox': Leela is guarding all night the box, and when the sun rises, it does in the opposite direction than it sets when the Eath's rotation is changed, and it should happen in the same place.
Katze is German for cat... could this be the source of professor katz name?
- Yes. Aki 11:41, 2 December 2010 (CET)
I have to say, I really hate the Thubanian Leader (Wanting to squeeze his neck serverly). He should of just used Amy's Theorom of Rotational Pull to start Thuban 9 instead of stealing Earth's. Probably to prove his evilness and unmotivation. And it would of been better if Nibbler was eager enough to EAT the Thubanian Leader to stop the hypnotising. Well at least he ended in defeat.
- I also hate that stupid Thubanian Leader. I don't get why Nibbler won't attempt to eat him or Amy just beating it to death (Just like Quagmire beating up Brian). Funny to say, the shape of the white cat's nose looks like a p____. Same with Nudar that he's roaming around unarmed and no one would stop him. The scammers are an easy target and more than billions can't kill them before leaving Earth.
- This is not a forum to discuss episodes. This is a wiki intended to describe the show without prejudice. We use these talk pages to discuss how to make the articles better. There are plenty of Futurama forums. PEEL, FMMB, etc. are just a few examples of the most popular ones. I'll recommend you go there, for better answers. --Sviptalk 23:02, 26 January 2013 (CET)
Physics department, annex
There is a sight gag with the physics department and the annex on Mars University standing on a scale, with the tiny annex as heavy as the much larger physics department. I don't get the reference, do either of you? - akitalk 14:26, 30 January 2013 (CET)