Tube Transport System
|Tube Transport System|
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
The Tube Transport System (TTS) is a form of mass transit. A user announces where he or she wishes to go, and the tube will activate and route them to their desired destination. Users go head first into the tube, giving the user a chance to land on their feet.
The TTS is apparently free of charge, though users may be tracked using biometrics and charged directly to their bank accounts.
The TTS seems to be based on old pneumatic tubes, originally used to transport documents throughout offices (in fact, this can still be seen at the Central Bureaucracy).
Tube Transport Stops
- The TTS appears in every single Opening Sequence except for ITWGY.
- "Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)
- "A Flight to Remember" (1ACV10)
- "Raging Bender" (2ACV08)
- "The Problem with Popplers" (2ACV15)
- "War Is the H-Word" (2ACV17)
- "The Honking" (2ACV18)
- "Less than Hero" (4ACV04)
- Bender's Big Score
- The Beast with a Billion Backs
- "A Fit Worse than Death" (US#022)