|For season||Season 4|
|No. of discs||4|
|Region 1||24 August, 2004|
|Region 2||24 November, 2003|
|Region 4||24 November, 2003|
Volumes one to four were re-released on 17 July, 2012. Each volume featured new box art designed using the same art style used for volumes five and six. The new artwork for Volume Four features Amy.
- "Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch" (4ACV01)
- "Leela's Homeworld" (4ACV02)
- "Love and Rocket" (4ACV03)
- "Less than Hero" (4ACV04)
- "A Taste of Freedom" (4ACV05)
- "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television" (4ACV06)
- "Jurassic Bark" (4ACV07)
- "Crimes of the Hot" (4ACV08)
- "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles" (4ACV09)
- "The Why of Fry" (4ACV10)
- "Where No Fan Has Gone Before" (4ACV11)
- "The Sting" (4ACV12)
- "Bend Her" (4ACV13)
- "Obsoletely Fabulous" (4ACV14)
- "The Farnsworth Parabox" (4ACV15)
- "Three Hundred Big Boys" (4ACV16)
- "Spanish Fry" (4ACV17)
- "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" (4ACV18)
- Hidden table reading
- Hidden message in Alien Languages.
- 3D Models
- How to draw the Professor and Bender
- Still Gallery
- Character Pencil Test Segments
- Hidden Unused Title Captions
Panorama of DVD Covers
- "Spanish Fry" was the last Futurama commentary before the release of Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection.
- This box set had the most commentators of the original run.
- In Europe disc 1, 2 and 3 are rated PG, while disc 4 is rated 12. This is probably due to "Spanish Fry".
An Easter egg on Disc 4 reads so:
THIS DVD INCLUDES A SPECIALLY ENCODED EASTER EGG WHICH YOU ARE NOW METICULOUSLY TRANSLATING FROM AN ALIEN LANGUAGE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND ARE A COMPULSIVE NERDLINGER. HOW SAD. IT IS ESPECIALLY SAD IF YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND YOU HAVE TO TRANSLATE THE ALIEN LANGUAGE INTO ENGLISH AND THEN INTO YOUR OWN TONGUE AND YOU COME UPON A WORD LIKE NERDLINGER WHICH REALLY ISN'T A WORD AT ALL, BUT STILL APTLY DESCRIBES SOMEONE WHO WOULD TRANSLATE SUCH A WORD. TWICE. AND THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS ON A FUTURAMA NEWSGROUP AREN'T ANY BETTER, WE LURK ON THOSE NEWSGROUPS AND WE KNOW WHAT NERDLINGERS YOU GUYS ARE, TOO. OF COURSE, YOU'RE ALSO PROBABLY OUR BIGGEST FANS. WHICH IS SAD IN ITS OWN WAY. BUT, SINCE YOU WENT THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE TO TRANSLATE AN EASTER EGG, WE DO OWE YOU SOMETHING. SO HERE'S A SECRET ABOUT THE SHOW: THE WRITERS, PRODUCERS, DIRECTORS AND MOST OF THE ACTORS WHO WORKED ON THE SHOW ARE ALL NERDLINGERS, TOO.
- ^ Nolan, Kyle (08 June 2011). "Cool New Cover Art on FUTURAMA Vol. 1-4 DVD Re-releases". No(R)eruns.net. Retrieved on 13 June 2011.