Abraham Lincoln's head
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date of birth||12 February, 1809|
|Profession||Former U.S. president|
|First appearance||"When Aliens Attack" (1ACV12)|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
Abraham Lincoln was the president of the United States from 1861 to 1865, and famous for being the president directly or indirectly responsible for the abolishment of slavery in the United States.
In the 31st century, he resides at the Head Museum, New New York along with the other former U.S. presidents. Despite his history, he doesn't mind advertising for car dealerships together with George Washington's head.
Every time Lincoln or a version of him appear on screen, Matt Groening asks what it is with Harvard boys and Lincoln, specifically referring to Ken Keeler and David X. Cohen.
- "When Aliens Attack" (1ACV12) cameo, Mount Rushmore)
- "A Head in the Polls" (2ACV03) Head Museum)
- "Put Your Head on My Shoulders" (2ACV07)
- Into the Wild Green Yonder
- "All the Presidents' Heads" (6ACV23)
- "Meanwhile" (7ACV26)
- "Simpsorama" canon (in picture)
- ^ Groening, Matt. Commentary for "Put Your Head on My Shoulders" on Volume Two, disc 2.