Talk:Amazon Women in the Mood
i beleive that the character list is quite incopmlete. The preceding unsigned comment was written by Zoidberg on 27 January 2008, at 05:32.
- Almost three years later, I can say that it's not the case anymore. Pride: What a feeling! San Saber 01:01, 30 November 2010 (CET)
I was looking at the trivia note and saw this: When Leela looks into the ripples in the pond caused by vibration's her reflection momentarily gives her the appearance of a two eyed human, foreshadowing the events in the episode "The Cyber House Rules". This seems very unlikely. Unless the creators said otherwise, it seems more like it was done for effect, and people are reading too much into tiny details. I recommend removing it, or at least adding a "This could possibly be a foreshadowing..," as if it were an absolute. Polantaris 06:52, 29 November 2010 (CET)
- I agree. And I think that adding the "foreshadowing" part is better than removing the whole thing. I'm gonna do it now. San Saber 00:43, 30 November 2010 (CET)
- Done. I guess that's it, then. San Saber 01:01, 30 November 2010 (CET)
- It's been shown multiple times that the DVD spellings are unreliable for the spellings of the actual episode. We should probably make a redirect out of that, but we shouldn't move it. Kif (talk) 02:37, 19 September 2012 (CEST)
- The title is listed as Futurama : no. 3ACV01, Amazon women in the mood / directed by Brian Sheesley. in the US Copyright Catalogue, so women it is. Also, it says women on my DVD cover. And I don't trust Australians. --Sviptalk 15:56, 19 September 2012 (CEST)