|Star Trek appeared on the Infosphere's Main Page as the featured article for Fortnight 18, 2009. This article (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best produced by the Infosphere community. If you can update or improve it, please do.|
- "Nexus" is a gerneric term for a place where various things converge (e.g., timelines). --Buddy 19:51, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Futurama in Star Trek
- Added to In popular culture and this article, i will need to see this movie for more clarification still. the first point said on the thread isn't really one.--My leg feels funny! 07:02, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- I saw it as well. As I replied in the above-linked forum thread, I saw nothing--but probably because I wasn't watching for anything. --Buddy 02:29, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Okay, I saw the movie again. The thing with Scotty going through the tubes is as much a reference to Futurama as it is to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I.E., it's not. It's just a guy going through tubes. And as for the "hidden futurama" spoken in the movie: I saw it this time. But I'm not sure it was intentional. He said "...angry future-Romulan..." which I guess sounded a bit like "Futurama" but not perfect. It was kind of awkward wording, so it's possible, but I wouldn't put money on it. --Buddy 01:16, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- remove point then?--I'm Scruffy... the Janitor. 05:22, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
How is "Admiral Crunch" a reference to Star Trek? Admiral is a real-world promotion from Captain and that same scene featured Count Chocula becoming "Archduke Chocula." Unless this is referenced in commentary non-leading somewhere, I think it should be removed.--220.127.116.11 22:25, 28 September 2010 (CEST)
Hermes in BBS
The concept of hermes head controlling the ship at the climax of BBS is similar to this  from TNG disaster , I made a similar comment on MA but felt like it needed noting here (MA's Hutchy01) -- the preceding unsigned comment was written by 18.104.22.168.
- Thanks for letting us know. Feel free to add that to the article. (It should also be added to Miscellany of Bender's Big Score.) Sanfazer: [talk] 21:15, 12 September 2014 (CEST).
Just wondering why this is included? 22.214.171.124 21:18, 3 December 2017 (CET)