- "Minuteman" Yancy Fry, who fought in the American Revolution.
- Yancy Fry, Enos' father,Yancy Fry Sr. Grandfather,Yancy Fry.Jr great-grandfather, Philip J.Fry I great- grandfather, Philip J.Fry II great-grandfather .
- Enos Fry and Mildred Fry.
- Yancy Fry, Sr. and Mrs. Fry, and their children:
- Fry's cousin, who owned a van.
In addition, the descendants of Yancy Fry, Jr. include members of the Farnsworth family, including:
Fry's time travel means that Yancy, Sr's paternal grandmother is Mrs. Fry, his wife and Fry's mother. And not only did Fry become his own grandfather, he made his father his own grandfather as well. An infinite loop results: Fry is his own grandfather, great-great-grandfather, great-great-great-great-grandfather and so on. This abnormality is the reason Fry lacks the Delta Brainwave. In addition, Fry's time travel creates Lars Fillmore, his doomed time-paradox duplicate (BBS).
The paternity of Mom's kids was never revealed in the original run of the series, but in "Mother's Day" she describes Professor Farnsworth as "the only man I ever loved". However, in the film Bender's Game, it is revealed that Igner, Mom's youngest son, was fathered by Professor Farnsworth.