Museum of Natural Robo-History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Museum of Natural Robo-History|
|First appearance||"A Clockwork Origin" (6ACV09)|
The Museum of Natural Robo-History is a museum which features the evolution of Robots from the Robo-planetoid. It was assumably founded at 8:15 AM on 14 August, 3010, when Dr. Widnar took the Planet Express crew there (6ACV09).
- Dr. Widnar, naturalist
NANDerthal Cave Painting
This exhibit shows a Robo-caveman standing in front of a painting of Amy and Leela, who were kidnapped by their former Neanderthal husbands a day before the museum was created.
Ascent of Bot
Bedsprings, Trilobots, R2 units, Robo-monkeys, Robot cavemen, and fully evolved Robo-Humans represent the evolution of Robots from the Robo-planetoid.
- This is an obvious parody of the natural history museums.
- The "NANDerthal Cave Painting" exhibit is a pun on the Neanderthal, an extinct hominid, and a NAND gate, a basic electronic logic gate.
- The "Ascent of Bot" exhibit might be a reference to The Ascent of Man, a BBC documentary series.
- The R2 units are from Star Wars.
- A sign says that the museum was created at 8:00 AM but the robots don't know about their fast evolution.
Dr. Widnar: Welcome, museum members... or, as I like to call you, future exhibits. [No one speaks. Some robot coughs.]