12 in 3002 = 17 in 3007. We saw an increase in other character's ages. Any chance the kids will hit puberty? I realise the Simpson children haven't, but it worked in King of the Hill. - Quolnok 19:41, 23 January 2008 (PST)
- Maybe it is Matt Groening's way of doing it. I mean, Cubert also appears in the film, and he doesn't seem to have aged a day. --SvipTalk 04:19, 24 January 2008 (PST)
Not in ITWGY Part 4
Neither Cubert nor Dwight flew into the wormhole at the end of Into the Wild Green Yonder so, should there be something about that in the article?... Maybe in Trivia.--22.214.171.124 02:00, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
It is a mistery. They may still be in Earth.--126.96.36.199 16:07, 6 November 2009 (UTC)
Come on! Why nobody answers?--188.8.131.52 16:53, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
I am waiting for anyone to answer. Where are Dwight and Cubert if the don't appear in Into The Wild Green Yonder Part4?
- I assume the lack of answers stems from the fact that nobody knows. This sort of speculation may be better suited at PEEL or FMMB, however. --Svip 16:24, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
Okay, so this article is now spotlight. What needs to be done?
- Shorter and cleaned up introduction.
- Biography, with some of his bigger appearances.
- Production section (his voice, et cetera).
- Try to get the trivia stuff anywhere else, it's better to have it in the article itself and not in a specific section.