- Buddy13 Yes it does. We can take all their information, if not their images.
I've made two pages/subsections that are linked in the "See Also" section. Is this a good idea, or should the characters be pulled into this article? No one has complained; I'm wondering if I should go further. For example, creating a subsection (or modifying the Members section) in the Vice Presidential Action Rangers page for Gary Gygax, Stephen Hawking, and Deep Blue and a subsection of a to-be-created Star Trek page for Shatner, Welshie, etc.
- That last post was me. Another example: Adding Donbot, Clamps, and Joey Mousepad to the Robot Mafia page. - ClonedWizard 11:02, 3 August 2006 (PDT)
- Robot Mafia probably can have subsections for it's three mambers (Tinny Tim and Bender have been members but are not associated with the group). Groups with celebrities as themselves I'm not sure, I think Trek should, there are enough of them with few appearances. I don't know about VPAR. - Quolnok 05:16, 1 September 2006 (PDT)
Merge in Australian Guy and Michelle? - Quolnok 05:16, 1 September 2006 (PDT)
I came here on a link for Robot 1-X. Why isn't it here? (188.8.131.52)
- Some minor characters don't have a section yet. Add it, if you like. Buddy13 17:45, 5 September 2006 (PDT)
Just wondering, with all the characters getting their own pages (and the creation of the new character classes), is this page being phased out entirely? Personally, I think it's a great idea, but I wanted to know what you guys were thinking about it. --Buddy 11:32, 4 February 2007 (PST)
- I guess so. This will help with the confusion of where a character's info should go and perhaps more importantly the eventual deletion will allow us to fix all those dead links pointing here. - Quolnok 15:52, 4 February 2007 (PST)
- All characters done - Humerbot 0.4 09:38, 9 February 2007 (PST)