- Unknown date
- The third medieval period in history (assuming none other took place sometime in between).
- Knights ride ostriches instead of horses, possibly a reference to the game Joust.
- In this year, Man has lost all forms of technology, save for a rusty sword, which is used for proctology (Bender is stabbed with this sword when he, the Professor, and Fry travel to this year).
- The stanza may be a reference to Cleopatra 2525, both representing a past era in the future.
- With the year 10000 being an apocalyptic wasteland and 105105 being an ice age, it is probable that human beings had to salvage what little they had left and attempt to start over again.
|252524|| 2526th century