|First appearance||"Law and Oracle" (6ACV16)|
In it, the player takes the character of a pizza delivery boy. Obstacles the player must dodge include gorillas throwing barrels at the player, and moving buses.
- The giant, barrel-throwing gorilla in the game is an obvious reference to Donkey Kong, previously spoofed in another fictional video game in the Futurama universe, Monkey Fracas Jr. The game itself is a parody of Paperboy.
- The high scores on Planet Express's arcade machine of the game, are, in order:
- BBR: 65535
- NIB: 48565
- HJF: 00254
- Fry once scored 250 points on the game, missing out on beating the Professor's high score by 4 points.
- The name is a pun on Fry's own occupation, delivery boy, and 80s Atari arcade games, Paperboy and Missile Command.
- In "The Silence of the Clamps", it is clear that the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been replaced by the Earth Bureau of Investigation, thus it does not make sense that this game has an FBI warning.
- The game might have come out before this replacement happened (possibly 20th century as the game clearly does not take place in the future).