|Planet of location||Earth|
|First appearance||"Hell Is Other Robots" (1ACV09)|
Robot Hell is an actual, factual hell that has existed for at least 730 years in New Jersey, with entrance through Reckless Ted's Funland. It is presided over by the Robot Devil. Sinners of the Church of Robotology suffer for all of eternity here, unless they are granted leave by the Fairness in Hell Act of 2275, in which a sinner may be freed if the Devil is beaten in a fiddle contest.
Locations of interest
- Robot Hell is somehow reminiscent of the robot-holding area in Jabba's Palace where C-3PO and R2-D2 see several droids being tortured in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
- "Hell Is Other Robots" (1ACV09)
- "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" (4ACV18)
- The Beast with a Billion Backs
- "Ghost in the Machines" (6ACV19)
- "The Inhuman Torch" (7ACV18)
- "Calculon 2.0" (7ACV20)
- "The Bender You Say" (US#013)