Infosphere:The Infosphere in the press
From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
(Redirected from I:INTHEPRESS)
This page lists all links to the Infosphere in the press and media.
- 10 March: io9: "New Futurama Coming This Summer, With The Original Cast"
- 18 March: Slashdot: "Details Emerge On Futurama's "Rebirth" (and Return)"
- 19 July: io9: "Doctor Who ends and Being Human begins! Plus your first clip of Wil Wheaton on Eureka!"
- 2 August: io9: "It's Shark Week! Eureka and Warehouse 13 cross over! And Stan Lee searches for superhumans!"
- 9 August: io9: "Who wants to be a horror "scream queen?" Plus The IT Crowd returns!"
- 16 August: io9: "Tomorrow night's Warehouse 13 is can't-miss television!"
- 20 August:
- 22 August: Engadget: "Futurama writer devises (and proves) math theorem to save The Professor's and Amy's mind"
- 23 August:
- 27 August: io9: "On Futurama, an evil alien overlord just wants someone to boss him around"
- 30 August: io9: "Must watch TV: Futurama's 100th episode, Sci-Fi Science, and Nestor Carbonell!"
- 2 December: CNN: "Are you a nerd or a geek?"
- 18 April: io9: "Real-life Futurama tube-transport will catapult you from New York to Beijing in 2 hours"
- 21 May: Ars Technica: "Future U: Library 3.0 has more resources, greater challenges"