Talk:Fry Am the Egg Man
According to one of the bar patrons, EVERYBODY in the bar, possibly the planet was named Angus. How will this be handled?
Fry hitting Dr Zoidberg
Fry slaps Zoidberg when he tries to steal the egg from fry's nest. Is this the first time we see Fry hitting Zoidberg? I remember Zoidberg said that Fry was the only one at Planet Express that never hit him....I think Zoidberg mentions this in the episode the Sting when fry was thought to have died?
- Fry beat Zoidberg with his dismembered arm in "Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?". So this would probably be the second time Fry scuffled with Zoidberg. -- DeepSpaceHomer 21:36, 16 August 2011 (CEST)
I was wondering. Could Leela's bone shortage be due to her cyclopean nature? I did a very small amount of research on whether are are any bones that are present in both eye sockets. I didn't find much, but I didn't look too long. Does anyone who knows anatomy better have any ideas? --Buddy 01:25, 19 August 2011 (CEST)
- I couldn't identify the bone either. However as is pointed out on PEEL, this may actually mean she has more bones than normal humans, given the reduced number of fingers (and toes?) they have. - Quolnok 06:03, 19 August 2011 (CEST)
- Holy crap, you're right! She'd be at least four bones short in each hand, and I don't know about feet. My mind is boggling! --Buddy 06:07, 19 August 2011 (CEST)
You seem to be right about a cyclopean nature. The missing part may be a lacrimal bone, it's (normally) located in the wall of each eyesocket. Anyway, a cyclops' skull must have even greater bone rearrangement, unimaginable to a humble biologist like me :) (in real life, cyclopia as a birth defect leads to horrific alterations of the head, including a proboscis-shaped nose placed above (!) the eye, so Leela's human-like appearance is beyond science). So just never mind four fingers :)
- As to the nasal bone mentioned on the current page, Leela seems to have a normal, not flattened nose, so why should it consist of another bones?
reference to "an american werewolf in london"?
doesn't the scene where they enter the pub recreate exactly the one in "an american werewolf in london"?
Reference to Dr. Eggman?
I think this part in the allusions section, ""I am Eggman" is a character song for Dr. Robotnik(Eggman) from the Sonic the Hedgehog series." seems like it should be removed. I seriously doubt the title is a reference to a Sonic character. -- the preceding unsigned comment was written by 220.127.116.11 before 21:49, 26 March 2012 (CEST).
- Although it doesn't say that the title is a reference to Eggman, I think that it should be removed too - since the song's title and the episode's title are likely references to the same thing. Removed. Sanfazer (talk) 21:49, 26 March 2012 (CEST)
The drunken sniper
Tthe name of the bar might be a reference to "the drunken huntsman", a hunter shop in The elder scrolls: Skyrim?
Leela would actually have 5 bones more than every other human in the futurama universe (MA's) Hutchy01 -- the preceding unsigned comment was written by 18.104.22.168.