|Third and Third and Third|
|Date of birth||August 11th, 1993|
|Planet of origin||Earth (specifically Canada)|
|First appearance||Eons ago (I can't remember when, exactly)|
Greetings, and welcome to my user page. I'm Seth McDermott, a.k.a. Third&Third&Third. Futurama is my absolute favourite TV show, and has been for years.
I have lived in Canada for my entire life. It is my favourite place to live (aside from NNY, of course). I'm a student, and I intend to make civil engineering my career. I have haunted the pages of the Infosphere for many months, but I waited until August, 2009 to create an account because I couldn't decide on a username. Sad, isn't it?
Interests and skills
- Science Fiction
- Languages and Linguistics
- Music: can play oboe, bassoon, bass clarinet, tenor saxophone, and various other instruments
- English (native speaker)
- French (fluent)
- Japanese (semi-fluent; learning to become fluent)
- Languages I aspire to learn: Spanish, German
Opinion of the show
Nearly the first decade of my life is but a blur. As I reflect on it now, I marvel, "Wow! I lived before Futurama?" It seems like it has always been there. I started watching it when I was eight years old; precocious little scamp, ain't I? Since that time, it has earned my utmost respect for its broad-reaching topics, witty, nerdy intelligence, and lovable cast.
- My parents, my co-workers, my girlfriend: I'll never see any of them again. YAHOO!
- My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?
- No, I'm isn't!
- Oh, snap!
- Ow! It's hot! The butter in my pocket is melting.
- Okay, we'll go deliver this crate like professionals, and then we'll go ride the bumper cars.
- It's ocean madness alright. Sailors call it aquadementia, the deep-down crazies, the wet willies, the screaming moist!
- We are not ignorant villagers, we're sophisticated New New Yorkers. Whup his butt!
- Sorry I got your boyfriend pregnant.
- Listen to me, you pompous frauds! If I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me!
- Goodbye, cruel world. Goodbye, cruel lamp. Goodbye, cruel velvet drapes, lined with what would appear to be some sort of cruel muslin and the cute, little pom-pom curtain pull-cords, cruel though they may be...
- Those delightful birds with their chirp, chirp, chirp and their tweet, tweet, splat.
- Perhaps it's your outlook that needs a good bend. A 90-degree bend to a place where happiness is perpendicular to wonderment.
- I'm sad now.
- Listen, this is gonna be one hell of a bowel movement. Afterwards he'll be lucky if he has any bones left!
- Oh, I don't have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain.
- Help! I'm still in mid-peril, you clods!
- Oh, Lordy Lou! Help!... Buddha! Zeus! God! One of you guys do something!... Help! Satan! You owe me!
- Listen well: No matter what happens, no matter how great your curiosity, you are forbidden to look in this box. Forbidden! [He shakes his fist in the air then rubs the lid.] Pretty tantalizing though!
- Doomsday device? Ah! Now the ball's in Farnsworth's court! [He presses a button and a machine rises out of the floor.] I suppose I could part with one and still be feared.
- Yes, all that is and ever shall be is in that box. And the box itself is probably worth something too.
- You wanged my ship, you walnut-paneled idiot!
- Kids have names?
- That's what she said! Wooooo!
- I need to make a cell-phone telephone call. May I borrow your cell-phone telephone?
- Zoidberg: Is this what human mating looks like? Because I like it!
- Zoidberg: J'accuse!
- Mom: Move your freaking hoof, you goat!
- Mom: Everyone, help Mom find her bra.
- Hermes: What are you hacking off? Is it my torso? It is! My precious torso!
- Turanga Morris: No beer till you finish your tequila!
- Old Man: I deserve free money!
- Kif: Whoa, Nellie!
- Morbo: Windmills do not work that way! Good night!
- Morbo: Stop it, stop it; it's fine! I will destroy you!
Fry: I've found what I need, and it's not friends; It's things. Bender: I'm a thing.
Professor Farnsworth: Who are those horrible orange creatures over there? Glurmo: Why, those are the Grunka-Lunkas! They work here in the Slurm factory. Professor Farnsworth: Tell them I hate them.
Leela: At least you didn't smell as bad as them. Zoidberg: [crying] You're right, my stink gland is weak. Smell! [He forces her face into his armpit and she struggles and gags.]
Bender: How 'bout a few words, Professor? Professor Farnsworth: Eh, wh...whi..whi...wha? Bender: I said words.
PE Crew: No, don't jump! Bender: Do a flip!
Professor Farnsworth: 16 feet? Go to hell! I was a fool to think you'd changed, you old bat! Mom: Filthy, toothless nerd bastard! Professor Farnsworth: Damned she-fossil! Mom: Stink pig!
Leela: Fry, stay back! He's too powerful! Fry: Negative, bossy meat creature!
Amy: Yes it's ... great. A great miracle. Leela: And not one of those bogus everyday miracles like a sunrise.
Professor Farnsworth: Good! Fry's ejection indicates that he is not the man-mom. [Zapp comes through the tube, gets stuck halfway and finally flies out and lands on Fry.] Nor is Captain Brannigan. [Kif wipes his forehead.] Kif: Oh, thank you, merciful God!
Mrs. Wong: Oh, my Amy's sweet little girl again! This is like a mother's dream. Bad dream, that is! At this rate, I'm never going to get a grandchild! Mr. Wong.: Maybe she not grown up but she sure grown out! She fat! Amy: Dad, if you're gonna make fat jokes till I get cute again, I'm just gonna stay in my room. Mr. Wong: Stay in room? You so fat, you gonna stay all around room!
Professor Farnsworth A: Nonsense! I would never do such a thing, unless you were already having been going to do that! Professor Farnsworth 1: Wha?
Leela A: Uh, have you robot versions of you guys seen any extra Zoidbergs around here? Fry 31: [mechanical voice] Negative. Will you go out with me? Leela A: Uh, access denied. [Fry 31's head explodes.]