New users must read the Help pages before creating a new page.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards and our Manual of Style.
- If you have an idea for a major change that will help The Infosphere, suggest it over at the Conference Table.
- If you want to create a new article, make sure that it doesn't already exist and that the article you've created is linked to from another article. Our article templates should help you out.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to current events.
- To practice editing, go over to the playground.
- You can help decide what's on the Main Page by voting on Featured Articles or making new nominations.
- We suggest creating an account to help improve your ability to edit, and our ability to contact you
- Remember to sign your posts to talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~).
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user space belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.
Teyrn of Highever, and "The Infosphere Welcoming Committee" 13:07, 19 June 2011 (CEST)
You've been making a lot of contributions to this site. Perhaps you should make an account so we might get to know you better? -- DeepSpaceHomer 18:44, 22 June 2011 (CEST)
- I have that account I created long time ago, but I always forgot to log in. I like to be an IP because nobody knows who I am, the only reason I use my account is to upload images. But I will try to use my account more often. --Superbender 21:10, 22 June 2011 (CEST)
- Ah, I see. Well it's your choice, but still, nice to meet you. -- DeepSpaceHomer 21:29, 22 June 2011 (CEST)
- I also thought about why you haven't created an account. It's better to use an account so that the awesome Infosphere relationship is formed and all, but ofcourse that's your choice, you are welcome to the site all the same. :) - akitalk 15:51, 23 June 2011 (CEST)
- In fact, I've decided to keep that account and I will only use it by now.--Superbender 16:56, 23 June 2011 (CEST)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.