User talk:Bat mantis
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to current events.
- To practice editing, go over to the playground.
- You can help decide what's on the Main Page by voting on Featured Articles or making new nominations.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user space belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.
Buddy, and "The Infosphere Welcoming Committee" 12:13, 18 March 2006 (PST)