Home Planet: Neptune
Neptunians are a humanoid species which shares many characteristics of humans. There are a few differences though: Neptunians have pig-like noses, purple skin and four arms, and their hair is always black. Because of their many arms, they are usually masters of coordination and can use all four arms simultaniously, giving them an edge in terms of multi-tasking and dexterity. The Neptunians make up a fair share of Earths alien population and have their own quarter in New New York, Little Neptune, with its own foodshops and similar things. Neptunian cooking is quite famous, and is furtherly promoted by the most prominent member of the Neptunian people, Elzar.
A few Neptunians are in the service of Santa Claus, but he is constantly mistreating them so they are forced to take desperate measures in order to survive. Because Santa doesn't feed them, this kind of Neptunians are a lot smaller than their compatriots on Earth.
- Neptunians mostly seem to make their living in the service sector, they run shops and restaurants or work as waiters and cooks.
- Because of the famous Neptunian cuisine, quite a few Neptunians can be found in the gastronomic sector, and they have their own foodshops.
- My Three Suns (1ACV07)
- Hell is Other Robots (1ACV09)
- Brannigan, Begin Again (2ACV02)
- Put Your Head on My Shoulder (2ACV07)
- A Clone of My Own (2ACV10)
- Bender Gets Made (2ACV13)
- A Tale of Two Santas (3ACV03)
- Bendless Love (3ACV06)
- The Cyber House Rules (3ACV09)
- Future Stock (3ACV21)
- The 30% Iron Chef (3ACV22)
- Love and Rocket (4ACV03)
- Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles (4ACV09)
- The Why of Fry (4ACV10)
- Bend Her (4ACV13)
- The Farnsworth Parabox (4ACV15)
- Three Hundred Big Boys (4ACV16)
- Spanish Fry (4ACV17)
- Monkey Sea, Monkey Doom! (US#001)