|Planet of location||Earth|
|First appearance||"Hell Is Other Robots" (1ACV09)|
Robot Hell is an actual, factual hell that has existed for at least 730 years in New Jersey, with entrance through Reckless Ted's Funland. It is resided over by the Robot Devil. Sinners of the Church of Robotology suffer for all of eternity here, unless they are granted leave by the Fairness in Hell Act of 2275, in which a sinner may be freed if the Devil is beaten in a fiddle contest.
Locations of interest
- Robot Hell is somehow reminiscent of the robot holding area in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi when C-3PO and R2-D2 are in Jabba's palace and see several Droids being tortured.
- "Hell Is Other Robots" (1ACV09)
- "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" (4ACV18)
- The Beast with a Billion Backs
- "The Bender You Say" (US#013)
- "Ghost in the Machines" (6ACV19)