|Profession||Peace officer at New New York Police Department|
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
|Voiced by||John DiMaggio|
- URL's character was made to sound like a 1970s soul brother.
- Smitty and URL seem to ride NNYC patrol car 718, which is an anagram for 187, the LA murder code. It is also one of the area codes used in New York City.
- "URL" was one of the names originally considered for Bender.
- They use batons that resemble the Lightsaber from Star Wars. Unlike their Star Wars counterparts, they are blunt weapons (like nightsticks/batons), rather than superheated blades.
- He is shown to be a member of the League of Robots
URL: Oh, yeah.
URL: He's clean. [He closes the door.] Smells nice too.
Smitty: Better than me?
URL: Oh, yeah.
URL: Smells like a juicy promotion for me!
Smitty: And a juicy rehiring back onto the force for me!
Centipede Man: [On TV.] C'mon, man, I didn't fire off no laser.
Smitty: [On TV.] Then why is there a smoking hole in your ceiling, sir?
Centipede Man: [On TV. The camera points to the ceiling.] What? Crazy upstairs lady must've been shooting down.
URL: [On TV.] Sir, you're on the top floor of this particular domicile.
URL: You see today's Marmaduke? Solid.
URL: Undercover pursuit in progress... Baby.
URL: Time to get off our fat cop asses and ride.
URL: Police! You're busted!
Smitty: And don't try anything! This glass is laser-proof!
Smitty: Ya know, that don't look half bad on your buttocks.
URL: It does sort of class up the place.
[Mushu throws up and the crowd gasps. Smitty and URL stare as Bender sneaks out behind them.]
URL: It just keeps comin' and comin'.
Kif: Wait! That chunk. It's the watch! [Kif runs down the bleachers and dives into the water. The crowd cheers. He comes up in the middle of the vomit holding the watch.] I got it, Amy! I got it! The plan went off without a--
Whale biologist: He's got aquarium property! Stop him!
URL: Better do what he says. He's a whale biologist.